Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Most difficult scene...

Most difficult scene...

The scene where I was drunk and had to insult the three friends was the most difficult one because they had all been so nice to me. I actually tried to stay secluded inside my room for three days to feel dejected and get into the grudge mood of the scene.

The Chamatkar speech...

It might have taken 10 retakes in front of an audience of 300; all the while people kept bursting into laughter. In fact, while I went for the movie’s premiere, nobody quite noticed me. Raju and the others had warned me, ‘you don’t know what’s coming; go get a burqa’. They were so right!

Did your American education expose you to any virus...

No ‘Virus’! I think no ‘Virus’ can break you if your parents support you. Mine did. The most valuable lesson I’ve learnt from them – do everything (love or work) to the best of your heart, but don’t let it consume you.

For Complete IIPM Article, Click on IIPM Article

Source :
IIPM Editorial, 2009


An IIPM and Professor Arindam Chaudhuri (Renowned Management Guru and Economist) Initiative

Read these article :-

No comments: